This year I wanted to add more Halloween things to our garden & thought I would have a go at making my own & plus help to keep the cost down when decorating the garden & hopefully should last longer then some of these shop brought ones.
I started with a thick piece of an old chipboard shelf which was in my husbands garage which I gave a coat of white undercoat.
I then attached some rope with small tacks .
I had a polystyrene circle which came from a pizza base & the mask I got from the works for £1.
I filled the back of the mask with newspaper & then screwed on & then added some more rope around this.
Once everything had been glued & tacked down in place I them used black acrylic paint all over the tomb .
I'm pleased with my first attempt with the tombstone & will be posting more things that I've made all this week so stay tuned in for more DIY Halloween projects.