Monday 2 November 2015

November Postcard Swap

November postcard swap on http://www.ukstampers.co.uk has the theme set as Christmas for this month , because we don't put our postcard in the post till the end of month so by the time our swap partners receive them it will be just going into December.
So here is my offering for the swap.
I've covered my card with an oddment of Christmas scrapbook paper which already looked like a Christmas postcard .
I then stamped the Tim Holtz bird onto some plain card & coloured the image.
Using some other Christmas stamps which were , holly & berries, Santa hat & stars , I stamped them  onto white card & set about colouring them also .
After a bit of cutting out I glued the images onto the postcard & finished everything off with adding some a product called Snowtex onto the Santa hat which gives some texture to the hat while looking like snow , &  added a dear Santa  ticket I found in my Christmas stash & wrote I can explain.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, he does look a bit apprehensive about his explanation! Fab postcard Jill!

    ReplyDelete