Wednesday 4 November 2015

Scrapbook Layout

Its been quite a wet day today so rather then going out & getting wet I've got on with some crafting .
A scrapbooking Facebook group I belong too set a challenge to use pattern paper for the back ground of your layout.
I've used Fine & Dandy by My Minds Eye for my background .
The paper was double sided & wanted to use a little from either side so I cut off 4inches & flipped the paper over & fixed it together with a strip of extra paper.
I've used some spell bingers dies to cut my shapes & then added a Kaiser Craft rub on quote & two enamel dots

3 comments:

  1. Great layout! I like the colors and coordinating papers.

    Suzanne #44

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have to buy two sets of papers! Its a great page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a fab layout - love it!

    ReplyDelete