Monday 9 February 2015

Scrapbook Lay out ( Halloween)

I'm trying to get up to date with my Halloween album .
Like I mentioned in another post I have a Christmas album & also a separate Halloween album also .
Each Halloween night now I take a photo of my Grandson to remember his outfits.
I started this Halloween album in 2011.
The back ground paper I've used is from a K&Co paper pad along with the orange frame around the photo.
The spider ribbon I can't remember where I got that but it all ties in nicely with this lay out.
I added some other  Halloween embellishments  also.
I must just say that my daughter in law made this spider costume , & we thought  she did a fantastic job making it.

4 comments:

  1. What an absolute sweetheart, the layout and costume are both great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea and gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks fabulous and so does the layout, love the webby background and the splashes of orange from the frame and ribbon balance it all out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete