Wednesday 19 June 2013

WOYWW 211

Its that time of the week when we all get together  from around the world to share what we have on our work desks. If you'd like to find out more then hop over to Julia's place http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/  to join in the fun.
So here is my desk which has been like this since Monday evening. I had all good intentions of finishing of my journal pages yesterday but dear husband had the day off  so we trimmed the hedge & went into town .
Top of the desk is  box of acrylic paints & a tag i had started, two wooden screens to decorate which i've had for a while so i thought if there on my desk i'll get round to doing something with them.
Middle of desk is a Dylusions stamp which has been stamped a few times on some paper ready to be used on my journal pages .
Bottom row are my journal pages & some more Dylusions stamps.

14 comments:

  1. We trimmed our hedge this week....guess it's that time of year when the outside jobs take over from crafting ones :-)
    Hugs,
    A x #62

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your works in progress!! Have a good week. Helen 31

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the look of your journal pages - those Dylusion stamps are brilliant. I have one of those arches to decorate too, never seem to get round to doing it though...Happy WOYWW, Hugs, Anne x #51

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill - Did you make the stencil yourself? It looks fab on your tag and your journal pages. You are going to be a busy bee. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 78

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW Jill :-) very tidy desk and great journal pages. TFS

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill
    you have some lovely stuff on your desk today I am in love with those stamps and can't wait to see what you will be doing with them
    Have a great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #47

    ReplyDelete
  7. The journal pages are looking fab and I love that set of Dylusion stamps. As soon as I save my pocket money that's the next set of stamps on my list! Hugs. Pam#38

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah the journal will always wait patiently, the hedge on the other hand, keeps growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your journal pages in prgress look great! Seems like you have had some inky fun in-between green finger time! TFS!
    #40

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jill
    I tried the theory of if keep it on the desk you might do something with it.... nah it didn't work. now I have stuff on the wall waiting to be 'altered' might post that next week
    janet #42

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful desk today! May I come play? Love love those screens....if they ever need a new home...(wink wink). Happy WOYWW! Nan G #3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your journal pages are going to be stunning, love the starting colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love anything wooden, and those screens look like they would be a lot of fun to alter. And because it's still Wednesday in my part of the world, have a super WOYWW from #17.

    ReplyDelete