Thursday 6 June 2013

Tag

My tag started of a piece of white card which was then covered with acrylic paints.
I run it through the big shot with a Tim Holtzs embossing folder.
I then went over the tag with a Rangers ink pad.
I used Tim holtzs Floral die to cut the flower from card & cloth.
The lady is a stamped image given to me by one of my crafting friends & the umbrella is from a Dylusions stamp.
The Washi tape is something I've made myself from masking tape which was something else my crafting friend showed me. Her blog is here http://puppetdream.blogspot.co.uk/.
The pointed frill was cut by hand using a piece of cloth that was wrapped round an atc that was sent to me from Janet http://janets-fairythoughts.blogspot.co.uk/ & a card which read i challenge you to make something from this piece of cloth.
So Janet thank you so much for sending the cloth & for the challenge & i hope you like what i've done using the cloth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill
    I love the tag, gorgeous colours and a lot of interesting elements. The 'fabric' is actually a baby wipe that I used to wipe my Gelli plate at the WOYWW crop the other weekend, the colours were very similar.
    janet #26

    ReplyDelete