First i covered the tags with Claudine Hellmuths Altered orange Acrylic paint , then left it to dry.
Using a hexagon crafters workshop stencil i went over the stencil with Claudine Hellmuths yellow pastel Acrylic paint which gave this lovely slighty raised Hexagon back ground, then left this to dry.
Next i used Scattered Straw, Crushed olive to ink over a couple of pages from an old book then with the tattered florals die i cut these flowers.
I inked round the edges with Spiced Marmalade.
With a bee stamp a stamped the image three times on the tags & used a yellow Posca paint pen to add colour to the bee.
With saga green Archival ink i stamped some leaves on .