I was playing around last night with a journal page . The page was already inked with some distress inks which i had done last week & that was as far as i had got with it.
I had seen someone somewhere using acrylic paint on a stamp to put a back gound on there journal page so i thought why not try this myself.
It did'nt turn out that well as most of the imaged smudge & at one point i thought this page was going to be a disaster.
I had nothing to lose so i got out my Stazon ink & stamped the clock & circle images which were from PaperArtsy Hot Pick http://shop.paperartsy.co.uk/hot-pick-1102-3066-p.asp & stamped the words Tick Tock from my alphabets stamps.
I'm so glad i carried on as it work out ok in the end