Wednesday 2 May 2018

Whats On Your Work Desk Wednesday 465

It's been a while since I joined in with what's on your work desk Wednesday.
thing & life just get in the way sometimes.
If your wondering about WOYWW hop over to Julia's blog to find out more & join in
Here is my desk this afternoon.
I've been making a couple of cards .
Really I've  just messing about trying out different things & quite pleased with the out come.
I had some old scrapbook paper which I know I wasn't going to use it for scrapbooking so I decided to put it to some good use as a back ground for my card. 
I had some card which match pretty well which helped .
I cut the Hugs letters out four times each them stuck them on top of each other which makes the letters stand out more .
 Here are the two finished cards 

12 comments:

  1. Great cards! good to see you back, too. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there and thanks for popping by. Good to see you back. I've missed last three weeks - as you say life!!! Love the cards you have made. Anne x #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill - Good to see you again. Those cards are lovely - well done. A bit more stash busting done!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see such huge letters - something I like to see on a card - and especially good for males when one cannot think what to do.
    Nice to have you back!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are so sweet and I love your choice of colours too. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a lovely woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x18x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sized letters, so useful. Your cards will give lots of HUGS to those that receive them. Thank you for your visit and sharing WOYWW. Tracey #6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jill, Loving the cards.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #7

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it's extremely nice to see you back on the desks again Jill, hope you are ok! Those cards are my cup of tea, big, bold and colourful :-D
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Jill - nice to see you back and crafting for us to share! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jill, gorgeous cards, they remind me of children's book illustrations, I love that zingy colour combo. Have a great week :o) Annie C #14

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to use your stash. Cute cards!! Have a great week. Dorlene #30

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards Jill, especially the way that you stacked the die cuts to make them stand out more; it's a great tip. Have a good week. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete