Saturday 4 March 2017

Halloween Mini Album

Halloween is a big yearly event in our house .
We like to decorate the garden & welcome trick or treats people.
I grow a few pumpkins for the grandchildren & we buy some as well which the grandchildren carve.
Last year my hubby & son got involved in the carving of the pumpkins & Hubby dressed up for Halloween night for the first time as well.
My mini album has been made using the bind it all & is 6x6 inches.
My post is a bit photo heavy & have tried to turn the pages into double page layouts.
I've used mainly a Martha Stewart cobweb punch  through out my book & papers from a Halloween recollections paper pad & K& Co Halloween paper pad. I've also used some stamped images & added wobbly eyes on a few things as well to keep it looking fun.      











4 comments:

  1. Great use of traditional colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is amazing, I especially like that cobweb border punch!! What lovely pictures you have in there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!Looks like you had lots of fun, I always forget to take photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the album well done,

    Lilian B #72

    ReplyDelete