Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sketch Challenge

July Sketch challenge by Sue was to use this Sketch
Here is my layout using this sketch.
The two photo's are of my Grandson showing off his new Beaver Scout  uniform with the first few badges he has.
If you would like to find out more about the sketch challenges Sue puts up on her blog each month then just follow this link to find out more, http://miniowner.blogspot.co.uk/
The paper used for this Lo is plain Kraft card for my back ground & papers from 3 bugs in a rug .
The stars had been cut from white card & then coloured & edged with Versa magic sea breeze chalk ink, & Brilliance pearlescent Rust ink. I used a paperartsy line stamp on the stars also.
A chipboard button that had been coloured using the rust ink.

2 comments:

  1. Awww look at him - so proud! This is just what scrapbooking is all about, Jill, to preserve these precious moments. I love your page. Thank you for using my sketch.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's great Jill. I love the photos on the circle instead of the original. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete