Thursday 9 June 2016

Scrapbook page


I made this layout using a sketch which I saw again on Sue's Blog http://miniowner.blogspot.co.uk/
The Sketch for June was this one , & thanks Sue for another get sketch to use .
Here is my finished layout  In the park on a Sunny but chilly February morning .

The main paper I chose for this layout was from My Minds Eye called Abbey Road, which was a fairly plain back ground & trees at the bottom.
The strips of pattern paper & the strip at the top with the clouds on I cut from some Simple Stories paper.
My title letters Spring are small sponge alpha's & the tag at the bottom I made using some stamps I had .



5 comments:

  1. Ooh what a super page - fresh and definitely 'spring like'. Thank you for using my sketch.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely layout, and a beautiful picci too. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever use of the tree paper Jill, I always find it difficult to use those type of designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spring page, the colours go really well with the kids' outfits!

    ReplyDelete