Monday 11 April 2016

The wall Garden , journal page

 
I've recently brought some Gelato's & used them for my back ground colour. I'm not sure if I like them or not so will play about some more to get use to them I think.
Using a  Crafters workshop brick stencil & Paperartsy Pumpkin soup Acrylic paint I made the brick wall.
Also with the same stencil I used a little of the Viva Terra which highlights a few bricks & gives them some texture & roughness that you would get from a real brick.
The flowers & leaves growing against the wall is from a stamp set by JOFY , & coloured using the  Gelato's as used for my background & Limelight acrylic paint from Paperartsy.
I've stamped plenty of the Dylusions little caterpillar to use on my page & is favourite stamp to use with its fun little face.
The face is another Dylusions stamp which I've used quite a lot on different project & added leaves to give the lady some hair.
The bucket & spade have been cut using a first editions die & felt they would fit in well with my page .
 

4 comments:

  1. I th k the background looks fab..well done on persevering,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some gelatos too this weekend . I'm interested in playing around with them to see what they can do. I like your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I need to experiment with these gelatos too... Great work. Truly unique and artistic. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is awesome, I don't have any gelatos but have seen so many people use them!

    ReplyDelete