Thursday 14 January 2016

Double page Layout.

I made a double page Disney Character layout today using Webster's pages paper for my back ground.
The letters were cut using a sizzix die & red card .
In case you think I've put some of the letter wrong for Tweedledee his name is a mirror images to the letters in Tweedledum.
The signs came from EBay & the stars I already had.
The teacup I made using a stamp & stamp them on to different colour card then pieced together & to finished them off with some spoon brads.

5 comments:

  1. Good idea to use mirrored images for through the looking glass. I think i have that Sizzix alpha too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout for fun photos! Love the "reflected" names, looks really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout - love it!

    ReplyDelete