Thursday 16 July 2015

Hello Gorgeous ! Scrapbook layout

Last week MaryAnne from http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/put put a thread called Sultry Summer stash bash  " Try it Thursday 2 "  which had this sketch to try
I had some photo's which I was going to use in a mini album but know they would just as well on 12x12 layout using this sketch.
Here is my layout using this sketch .

The yellow back ground paper is from Paper Mania & the other pieces are Cherry Delicious , & Sweet marmalade by Sassafras . The arrow & the cute little elephant are from my stash & I like the stitching detail around it because the sewing looks like I've done it myself.
The words used a rub on's from K&Co.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely set of photos and a really bright and cheery layout, great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO, fab job with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colours. I love this!
    What a shame sassafras went!

    ReplyDelete