Thursday 18 June 2015

Cards for school fete again

The last batch of cards made ready to give to my Grandsons school for the fete tomorrow.
I've made some robot cards using up oddments of scrap paper & card.
The robots cogs & gears have been stamped using different inks so that there is some variety.


My next card I used this card example I found on pintrest   by http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/01/bermuda-stars.html
 
 
This is my card using the same card for my inspiration . The stamped image is a whiff of joy stamp that I brought a few years ago & had only used it once . The paper is again oddments of scrap booking paper . The star were cut using a sizzix die.
 My last card is once again oddments of paper to make a simple card. I've amazed myself at how creative with my scraps.

4 comments:

  1. Really cool cards for a school fete. They'll go down a treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool cards for a school fete. They'll go down a treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the robots will be popular, fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like perfect cards to sell at a school fete - I'm sure the mothers will snap them up.

    ReplyDelete