Sunday 28 December 2014

Pizza money Gift

To everyone out there in blog land I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas & Santa brought you lots of lovely presents.
I thought I would share a gift I made for my son this year for Christmas.
I saw this idea on Pinterest a while ago using dollars.
My son didn't really know what he wanted this Christmas , so as he likes his pizzas & he did at one point say just give him money for Christmas I thought this would make a good gift.
With the notes & change I've used , there is £50 . 

3 comments:

  1. Oh great idea Jill, and I bet your boy was really surprised! Will be 'borrowing this idea...I hate wrapping money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea & perfect for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Well done! (I bet he's already spent it too...)

    ReplyDelete