Wednesday 2 April 2014

WOYWW 252

Each Wednesday away the world we all pop over to Julia's blog  for "What's on your work desk Wednesday". A place to show what you & others have on there desk's . want to find out more just go here http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/
A small area of my desk today I'm showing you today . I'm making  a start on my atc's for the 5th anniversary of what's on your work desk wednesday . 
I had a stamp which was a freebie from a magazine last year & hadn't used it until now. I've coloured the image with my whisper pens & now need to cut out the images. 


5 comments:

  1. Love the design so dear. Have fun.
    Hugs,
    Annie x. #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess I've never made an ATC, but hopefully I'll manage to fit it in one day. I know that the ATC swap is such fun and who can believe that it's the 5th Anniversary already! ;D
    Have fun and enjoy WOYWW Neesie #86

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glamour girl is tres chic!! Looking forward to seeing the finished atc's. Love for now, Chris 53

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated WOYWW. Love that stamp. The finished ATCs will be fab. I have not even thought about mine yet. Ali x. #61

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill,

    Great coloring! I haven't started my ATCs this year and will probably cut back to how many I sent out due to postage costs.

    Thanks for sharing your desk with us this week! Happy belated WOYWW.
    Kay (21)

    ReplyDelete