Monday 10 February 2014

Disney Scrapbook

Here is my scrapbook i've just finished of our Holiday we had at Disney & Clearwater over the Christmas holiday. 
I used the Simple Stories Snap 6x8 album . This is the front cover .
I've used through out my album a collection of papers , cards & embellishment called Say Cheese also from Simple Stories.
I've used the Travel wallet that was sent to us with all our documents in to hold some of the things i collected from our trip.


 Our Flight

 A few pictures from Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
        Our Meal at SciFi dining restaurant , which was great because you sit in a car to eat & watch old black & white films  while eating.


                                                                                              Epcot

We had a Character meal at the Garden Grill before heading of to the Candlelight Procession at Epcot. Our sever Flo was brilliant & nothing was to much trouble to help us & make a meal great. Flo also gave me a menu for my album & gave me a card with autographs of Mickey, Pluto, & Chip &Dale.




 Some of my shopping receipts i saved.
Crazy Golf , I will be adding my journalling later to many of my pages.







 Some naughty treats we just had to try , & boy was they good.

 Seaworld & Downtown Disney 

We spent three day down at Clearwater . It was a lovely place but the weather was not on our side because it rained hard & was cold most of the time we were there, for the new year.


 We went to the Salvador Dahl Art Museum  which had mostly fab picture & a few that wasn't my cup of tea, but well worth going to see.
 I've not shown all the pages in this album , but i hope someone else a part from me like what i had done with it .

5 comments:

  1. Wow and WOW! Jill. What a fantastic Album. The photo's are fab and I love the way you are holding your hands out at the Epcot Centre!!
    I did that once at the Eiffel Tower!!
    What a lot of work, it is great and the memories will stay now!
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book and looks like an amazing holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fabulous book hun, love what you've done with it and it looks like you had a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great and a wonderful momento of your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill that's darling! And what a lot of work.
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete