Wednesday 15 January 2014

WOYWW 241

A belated new year.
We spent Christmas & New Year to Florida & had a fabulous time.
Most of my shopping was done in Michaels , Jo-anns & Hobby Lobby getting some craft supplies. 
Just got to find a home for it all.
Sorry the picture isn't better it's the best i could do this morning. I'm blaming it on the cold I've now got since our return.


Way am i showing you my desk on this Wednesday morning ?  Hop over to Julia's with me & find out more,
  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/

7 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow....what more can I say? What an amazing table full of goodies...never mind finding homes for it all....get playing with it and show us the results :-)
    Hugs,
    A x # 44

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing haul of goodies from you trip to Florida. Love to see what you create.
    Sandra @28

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not jealous that you went to all those amazing shops that we hear so much about on WOYWW....actually, I'm green with envy!! It looks like you had a fab time!!
    Hugs, LLJ 45 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious of your shopping jaunt, it is so not fair we don't have any of those shops here in Australia. What a collection of goodies, now to put them to good use. I hope you have a wonderful crafting week.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 32

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am wishing I was there to play with you! Loving all your Mickey stuff, as I love Disney. I have to get to WDW again sometime, I was in heaven. (I was there twice). I hope you have a blast with your haul and a great New Year! Winnie#64

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! That's a whole lot of new stash to play with! Enjoy.
    Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #77

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! HAPPY new year indeed! Patsy

    ReplyDelete