Tuesday 13 November 2012

Christmas tag

My second christmas tag is now finished .
I've used Dylusions spray inks , Vibrant turquoise , Bubble gum pink, & lemon zest.
Through a crafters workshop stencil called mixed blooms i used bright green acrylic paint.
i then stamp my boarder using Dylusions further around the edge stamps in Rangers archival Vermillion ink and then coloured the boarders with my gold Posca pen .
The stamped imaged is a stampotque stamp which a friend stamped for me & i coloured him using whisper pens.
I was sure on this stamp but now i've done used him with the words i'm feeling quite sorry for him .
The words are from i stamp that was sent to me in a swap last year & it's the first time i've used it.
 So here is a reminder of the other tag i made & they both started out as this

http://mymuddledlife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/whats-on-your-work-desk-wednesday-179.html



No comments:

Post a Comment