Thursday 29 March 2012

Tags

I made three tags for a swap i'm taking part in over on ukscrapper. There was no theme so we were told we could do anything that springs to mind.
I was flicking through Janaury's Craft stamper & found a project called Ghosting Journal page by Kate Crane, with excellent step by step instructions & guide on how she made two pages for her journal.
I had the same PaperArtsy stamps that Kate had used so i thought i would see if i could follow her instructions to make my tags .
Here is my end result , and would like to thank Kate Crane for excellent gudie in craft stamper.
For the back ground i used Dylusions ink spray , Lemon zest & London Blue. The wording back ground was stamped using Distress ink Broken china, & Wild Honey
With a small paint brush i coloured the crown & steampunk bird with wild honey & broken china distress ink .The tape measure & couloured part of the cog are also in wild honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment