Wednesday 11 January 2012

woyww 136

This is my first post of the year.
So here's what i have on my desk right now.
The box you see on my desk did'nt start out like this , it was something i picked up in a charity shop for 50p,
This is what it looked like before i altered it.

It was a sweet little money box for someone called Jack.
When you slide the acorn across it locks the box.
I knew when i saw this it would make a nice little treasure box for my grandson even though his name was'nt Jack.

My little grandson likes to watch Jack & the pirates on the Disney channel, and at the age 2 now he's just gettin into looking for treasure, which gave me the idea to alter this for him.

The paper i used was Teressa Collins Extreme Boy, & i found some upholstery tacks in the garge which fitted in well for the treasure chest theme i was going for.


4 comments:

  1. What a great project. Your grandson is going to love that! Happy WOYWW! --Meechelle #114

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun,
    I'm seeing how many I can get round this way.then when I have finished I'll come back again, that is if I can STOP reading all the posts first Happy WOYWW

    LOu P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, just love the liile chest, your Grandson will be delighted, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic Jill. I remember that Teresa Collins paper, great for punching out circles from.
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete