Monday 24 October 2011

Halloween Tag

My Halloween tag for my friend .
First i ink the cobweb  folder from  Tim Holtz's texture fades halloween & cobweds set , with Distress ink Rusty Hinge, placed some yellow card in the folder then run it through my Big shot Machine. Doing this put ink only on the imprint of the cobweb.
Then i went over the card with a little rusty hinge & then  Crushed olive from the distree range to darken the card.
From tim's other texture fades Halloween Night & Poison set i embossed both onto white card then cut round the skull & coloured with rsty hinge again & red. I coloured the cat black & cut out the image to use on the tag.
The other embellishments are martha stewarts halloween.
The Black head with the arms is a plastic one i got from a packet last year from Wilkinson, i stuck some gold gems in the eyes to make it look more scary. To finish off my tag with some wool &  black ribbon as well .

No comments:

Post a Comment