I'm really leased with the way they have turned out.
Here is how i've made them
I started of by painting the match boxes with black Metallic acrylic paint, which i also used to paint the wooden beads that i used as feet for the boxes.
The paper & images were from the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Collection.
I've used the glossy accent on the butterflies .
The flower on the smaller box was coloured using the Bronze Tattered Angels glimmer mist.
The larger box i placed two of the Tim Holtz gears on the hair of the lady image.
One last thing i used was a little bit of Green bling here & there on the butterflies & cogs.